About Old Lexington
Old Lexington is a new, limited opportunity for homebuyers who want the best that Chapin, SC has to offer!
- Large wooded homesites ranging from .8 acres to 1+ acres in size. Great building sites.
- Located only minutes to Lake Murray, your 50,000-acre recreational playground!
- Located very close to Melvin Park (1 minute), Chapin’s great sports park with baseball fields, tennis courts, kids splash pad, picnic shelters and multi-use fields!
- Great Chapin schools!
- Close to downtown Chapin with convenient shopping, groceries, restaurants, etc. and close access via Interstate 26!
- Simpy, the perfect spot for your new, exciting Great Southern Home!
Directions: Take the Peak Exit (Exit 97) on I-26 heading toward Chapin, cross the Interstate and right onto the access road to Rauch Metz Road on left, follow Rauch-Metz to Dutch Fork (US-76 W). Right onto Dutch Fork Rd. Left onto Sid Bickley Rd. Left onto Old Lexington Road. The homesites of Old Lexington are at the intersection of Old Lexington Hwy and Stucks Point Road.
Available Floorplans in Old Lexington
The Bentgrass C
4-5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
The spacious 2-story home sits at 2241 square feet with a large family/bonus room on the second floor.…
The Bentgrass F
5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
The spacious 2-story home sits at 2272 square feet with a large family/bonus room on the second floor.
The Porter F
4 Bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 Baths
2,342 Square Feet
Great Southern Homes offers many upgraded options as standard features in our new home such as…
About The Area
About Long Pine Station
Located northwest of the City of Columbia, Chapin has grown into an attractive small town with a main street, preferred quality schools, and a location close to the 50,000-acre, deep-water Lake Murray, one of the Midland’s central attractions. New Home residents love Chapin because it is a town full of friendly people, it is close to many Midlands job centers and a close commute to the City, yet is a distinctly different, quiet place away from the hustle-bustle of the downtown area.
Great Southern Homes - Green Tag Sale
Buyer Incentives & Free Upgrades on Select Inventory Homes!