Great Southern Homes and Coldwell Banker Caine of Greenville, SC were recognized on April 15, 2021 by the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greenville for a total of 11 community, marketing, and personal achievement awards at the annual Bridge Awards, an annual awards presentation that honors the building industry.
Great Southern Homes received the following building and design awards:
- Best Kitchen for the Braemar Knoll Azalea Floorplan
- Best Social Media Campaign for their #FeaturedNeighborhoodFriday posts which are popular with consumers and realtors alike.
Great Southern Homes Agents recognized for their production in new home sales:
- Tricia Bradbury, Greg Lawrick, and Amy Kemper, new home specialists received The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $1M-$5M category.
- Chelsi McCoy, Tracy Kiker, Melissa Jones, Dave Beech, and Norell Mitchell Grissett, new home specialists received The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $5M-$10M category.
- Chelsi McCoy, new home specialist received the award for Sales Agent of The Year for New Homes for her success with Great Southern Homes at Winterbrook in Fountain Inn, SC.
A Top 50 Builder, Great Southern Homes is proud to offer a variety of single-family homes and townhomes in top locations across the Upstate, with move-in ready homes available in select communities.