About Old Lexington Community
Old Lexington is a new, limited opportunity for homebuyers who want the best that Chapin, SC has to offer!
- Large wooded homesites ranging from .8 acres to 1+ acres in size. Great building sites.
- Located only minutes to Lake Murray, your 50,000-acre recreational playground!
- Located very close to Melvin Park (1 minute), Chapin’s great sports park with baseball fields, tennis courts, kids splash pad, picnic shelters and multi-use fields!
- Great Chapin schools!
- Close to downtown Chapin with convenient shopping, groceries, restaurants, etc. and close access via Interstate 26!
- Simpy, the perfect spot for your new, exciting Great Southern Home!
Directions: Take the Peak Exit (Exit 97) on I-26 heading toward Chapin, cross the Interstate and right onto the access road to Rauch Metz Road on left, follow Rauch-Metz to Dutch Fork (US-76 W). Right onto Dutch Fork Rd. Left onto Sid Bickley Rd. Left onto Old Lexington Road. The homesites of Old Lexington are at the intersection of Old Lexington Hwy and Stucks Point Road.
School District : District 5 of Richland and Lexington CountiesExplore Nearby Places
About this Floorplan
The Bentgrass features 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths and a 2-car garage. The spacious 2-story home sits at 2272 square feet with a large family/bonus room on the second floor.
Great Southern Homes offers many upgraded options as standard features in our new home such as the Honeywell's Home Automation System, ports for overhead speakers in the kitchen, and many GreenSmart features to make your home more energy-efficient which in turn will save you money on your energy costs. We are also proud to offer home buyers an optional money-back guarantee on energy bills for the first two years that you are in your home.
Great Southern Homes - Mad Money Sale
Buyer Incentives & Free Upgrades on Select Inventory Homes!