About Old Lexington Community
Old Lexington is a new, limited opportunity for homebuyers who want the best that Chapin, SC has to offer!
- Large wooded homesites ranging from .8 acres to 1+ acres in size. Great building sites.
- Located only minutes to Lake Murray, your 50,000-acre recreational playground!
- Located very close to Melvin Park (1 minute), Chapin’s great sports park with baseball fields, tennis courts, kids splash pad, picnic shelters and multi-use fields!
- Great Chapin schools!
- Close to downtown Chapin with convenient shopping, groceries, restaurants, etc. and close access via Interstate 26!
- Simpy, the perfect spot for your new, exciting Great Southern Home!
Directions: Take the Peak Exit (Exit 97) on I-26 heading toward Chapin, cross the Interstate and right onto the access road to Rauch Metz Road on left, follow Rauch-Metz to Dutch Fork (US-76 W). Right onto Dutch Fork Rd. Left onto Sid Bickley Rd. Left onto Old Lexington Road. The homesites of Old Lexington are at the intersection of Old Lexington Hwy and Stucks Point Road.
School District : District 5 of Richland and Lexington CountiesExplore Nearby Places
About this Floorplan
The Porter A floorplan is very spacious and sits at 2,250 square feet. This is home is brand new construction with 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a two-car garage. Each of our new homes are upgraded with our Green Smart Home energy efficient features that will save you money on your power bill, we guarantee it!
Great Southern Homes - Green Tag Sale
Buyer Incentives & Free Upgrades on Select Inventory Homes!